Friday, September 14, 2007

Georgia's Arrival



She's Here...
On September 7, 2007 at 12:46am, after 16 hours of well worth labour; baby Georgia finally arrived weighing in at 8lbs 3oz and 19 3/4 inches. She was one week late...I think she'll be stubborn just like her parents :)
We arrived at the hospital at 8am and they broke the water at 8:30am, hooked me up to an IV and by 9am I was contracting and we were on our way to being parents!
I'm trying to figure out what to type, but the reality is words can't express what we felt when we saw her and held her for the first time. Even now we find ourselves just staring at how perfect and beautiful she is and still grasping the reality that we made her and she's a little 'us'.
We are up once a night with her, she feeds well and sleeps like a champ! We couldn't have asked for a happier baby!
We hope you enjoy the pictures, and stay tuned as I promise to keep this blog up to date and make for frequent entries.

No comments: